Introducing your children to yoga at an early age can help them learn healthy lifestyle habits and set the foundation for a fit future.Its better to start as early as possible, with so much stress and unhealthy environment conditions now days for kids. While anxiety is natural during a growing up years of Kids, yoga and breathing techniques can help them to handle the pressures associated with peers, workload and making the grade.
Try yoga and breathing exercise as a tools with your kids for a stress-free start to the studies.
Try this simple flow in the morning or anytime with your kids to jump start their day or after a long day at school, before hitting the homework, take a yoga break to reset mind and body for better focus.
A regular yoga practice can boost your youngsters’ immune systems for any disease or seasonal cold & flu. A playful practice can bring your Kids more joy on and off mat.
Top 5 Yoga Asanas for Kids
1. Dhanurasana ( Archer Pose)- Good for developing confidence & focus.
2. Parvatasana ( Mountain Pose)- Good entire body stretch & expanding energy.
3. Vrikshasana (Tree Pose)- Good for building balance & alertness, development of brain & concentration.
4. Tadasana ( Palm Tree Pose)- Good for improving balance & height.
5. Bhujangasana ( Snake Pose) - Good for entire body stretch, proper digestion and overall health benefits.
Kids Yoga classes available on our studio under the guidance of Sri Rakesh Premanand Om.